Fort Bend County Personal Injury Attorney
Providing Reliable Legal Representation in the Greater Houston Area and Beyond
If you’ve been involved in an accident caused by another party's neglectful actions or recklessness, the Fort Bend County personal injury attorney at The Sims Law Firm, PLLC is ready to fight on your behalf. Attorney Sims is a dedicated advocate for victims seeking fair compensation to recover from their injuries. If you were hurt because someone failed to meet the responsibilities of their job or they made a mistake that led to the accident where you were injured, you could have a personal injury claim.
Other common types of personal injury cases include:
A personal injury attorney can help you determine the viability of your claim by investigating the case and developing a legal strategy to show how the legal elements exist needed to file a negligence claim.
A personal injury claim must show the following:
- The at-fault party owed the claimant a duty of care
- The at-fault party breached that duty of care
- The responsible party directly caused injury to others to whom they owed a duty of care
- The at-fault party’s negligence led to sustained damages
When a party with a duty of care acts irresponsibly, they can open themselves up to liability claims from those injured by their actions or failure to act. This negligence is the basis of a personal injury claim. If the negligence of the at-fault party in a case was the cause of injury or personal damages, the victim has the right to seek compensation in civil court. If the negligence of another party has injured you, contact our Fort Bend County personal injury attorney to file for compensatory damages on your behalf.
By hiring Fort Bend County lawyers from The Sims Law Firm, PLLC, you can rest assured that your case is in the best hands. Their lawyers have years of experience and provide knowledgeable legal representation. They will work hard to ensure your rights are protected and you receive the compensation you need after suffering an injury.
Contact them today to get started on your case.
- Dismissed Felony Possession of Controlled Substance (OR 2-A >=4G<400G)
- Dismissed day of trial Felon in Possession of Firearm
- Dismissed Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child under the age of 14
- Dismissed Assault Causing Bodily Injury
- Not Guilty Verdict Assault Causing Bodily Injury
Attorney Brandon Sims Will Handle Your Case From Start to Finish
Over 15 Years of Exclusively Practicing Criminal Law
Experienced Former Prosecutor
Handled Over a Thousand Cases