& the Greater Houston Area
Arrested in the Greater Houston Area? The Sims Law Firm, PLLC Is Here to Help.
If you've been accused of a crime in Texas, you are probably feeling overwhelmed and helpless. However, you should not give up hope. Even if law enforcement officials have gathered incriminating evidence and have prepared witnesses to testify against you in court, it does NOT mean you will be convicted.
If you have been charged with a crime anywhere in the greater Houston area, turn to our Fort Bend County criminal defense lawyer at The Sims Law Firm, PLLC for a consultation.
Skilled Defense from a Former Prosecutor
Attorney Brandon Sims has over 15 years of experience as a former Texas felony prosecutor and criminal defense lawyer. While defending the accused, he methodically evaluates the government’s case to assess its strengths and weaknesses. Weakness will be exploited in hopes of securing the best result possible whatever that may be: a dismissal, favorable plea bargain, or an acquittal at trial. Brandon understands every case is unique and requires a strong strategic defense on your behalf.
Brandon is prepared to fight for you. Request a confidential case review when you call (713) 766-1445.
The Sims Law Firm, PLLC believes that in order to effectively defend someone's rights, a criminal defense attorney needs to have vast knowledge of criminal law and procedure. He also needs to be a talented negotiator who can convince a prosecutor to dismiss your case or secure a favorable plea deal to resolve your case. Finally, a criminal defense attorney must be a skilled trial advocate who can persuade a judge or jury that you are "not guilty" of the criminal charges. Brandon Sims has the extensive knowledge and experience needed to navigate any criminal case successfully.
Why Hire The Sims Law Firm, PLLC?
Attorney Brandon Sims treats every client with the dignity and respect they deserve throughout each step of the case. We don't just say we care about our clients; we show our genuine interest through our actions. When a client comes to our firm for legal guidance, Brandon begins working on their case immediately. This includes a full investigation surrounding the details of their arrest in search of the strongest defense.
Why Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney?
Hiring a criminal defense attorney can be crucial if you or someone you know is facing criminal charges. Here are some of the key reasons why hiring a criminal defense attorney is important:
- Legal Expertise: Criminal defense attorneys are trained and experienced in criminal law. They understand the nuances of the legal system, the rules of evidence, and the procedures involved in criminal cases. Their expertise allows them to provide informed advice and navigate the complexities of your case.
- Protection of Rights: A criminal defense attorney ensures that your constitutional rights are protected throughout the legal process. They can help prevent violations of your rights, such as unlawful searches and seizures or coerced confessions.
- Legal Strategy: An attorney will develop a strategic defense based on the facts of your case. They can analyze evidence, identify weaknesses in the prosecution's case, and build a strong defense strategy tailored to your situation.
- Negotiation Skills: In many cases, a defense attorney can negotiate with prosecutors to potentially reduce charges, secure plea deals, or obtain favorable sentencing terms. They can advocate on your behalf to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Investigation: Attorneys have resources to conduct thorough investigations that may uncover new evidence or witnesses that could benefit your case. This investigative work can be critical in building a strong defense.
- Courtroom Experience: Experienced criminal defense attorneys are familiar with courtroom procedures and have experience presenting cases to judges and juries. They know how to effectively argue your case in court.
- Knowledge of Local Laws: Attorneys who practice in your jurisdiction are familiar with local laws, court procedures, and the tendencies of local judges and prosecutors. This knowledge can be valuable in shaping your defense strategy.
- Minimization of Consequences: Even if you are found guilty, a skilled attorney can work to minimize the potential consequences of a conviction. They may help secure alternative sentencing options, probation, or reduced penalties.
- Record Expungement: If you are acquitted or your case is dismissed, an attorney can help you pursue the expungement of your criminal record, which can be essential for future employment and other opportunities.
Overall, hiring a criminal defense attorney can significantly increase your chances of achieving a favorable outcome in your case. If you're facing criminal charges, it's important to consult with an experienced attorney as soon as possible to understand your options and receive proper legal guidance.
The worst mistake that you can make at this moment is to assume that your case is hopeless. Please contact our firm at your convenience and we can discuss the details of your situation in person or over the phone.
By hiring Fort Bend County lawyers from The Sims Law Firm, PLLC, you can rest assured that your case is in the best hands. Their lawyers have years of experience and provide knowledgeable legal representation. They will work hard to ensure your rights are protected and you receive the compensation you need after suffering an injury.
Contact them today to get started on your case.
- Dismissed Felony Possession of Controlled Substance (OR 2-A >=4G<400G)
- Dismissed day of trial Felon in Possession of Firearm
- Dismissed Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child under the age of 14
- Dismissed Assault Causing Bodily Injury
- Not Guilty Verdict Assault Causing Bodily Injury
Brandon began his career as a prosecutor with the District Attorney’s Office in 2007. In May 2013, he left the District Attorney's office and began working at a prominent criminal defense firm in the Greater Houston Area. It was here that he used all of his knowledge, understanding, and experience in the criminal justice system to defend individuals accused of criminal activity. Brandon found that he could be a zealous advocate for people going through the toughest circumstances of their lifetime.
Attorney Brandon Sims Will Handle Your Case From Start to Finish
Over 15 Years of Exclusively Practicing Criminal Law
Experienced Former Prosecutor
Handled Over a Thousand Cases
If you hesitate to hire an attorney, it may become more difficult to obtain favorable evidence and/or locate witnesses that can testify on your behalf. The sooner you contact The Sims Law Firm, PLLC the sooner we can discuss your charges and get started on your defense.
When you choose Attorney Brandon Sims, he will strategically anticipate and explain how the prosecution will present their case and plan accordingly in crafting your defense. Our firm believes that all individuals have the right to legal representation and that they are innocent until proven otherwise.
We are here to help you get through this difficult time. Don't wait to give our Fort Bend County criminal defense attorney a call at (713) 766-1445 to schedule your initial, confidential consultation.