InvestigationsStrategic Defense Designed for Positive Results
Are You Being Investigated
for a Crime?
Legal Help from Our Criminal Defense Lawyer in Fort Bend and the Greater Houston Area
Have you been the subject/target of a police investigation? Are you worried that charges may be brought against you? It’s never too early to call in a lawyer. Fort Bend criminal defense attorney, Brandon Sims, offers legal support to clients facing the investigation process to help them prepare for whatever might be coming and to provide invaluable legal guidance.
Some criminal cases are more complex, and require law enforcement to spend time investigating the situation before arresting a suspect. If you believe you are suspected of having committed a crime, it is only reasonable to fear an arrest and formal charges. The wisest decision would be to call on an experienced and skilled criminal defense attorney to guide you.
How Attorney Brandon Sims can help while you’re under criminal investigation:
- He can help prevent you getting charged. Period.
- He can help you determine whether providing a statement to law enforcement would be to your benefit or detriment.
- He can accumulate and present evidence to law enforcement to prove your innocence which would result in charges not being filed.
- If it appears as if you will be charged with a crime, Brandon will let you know what to expect moving forward and begin preparing a formidable defense.
Start Fighting for Your Rights Now!
Your actions while under investigation can have a serious impact on whether or not you are ultimately charged with a crime.
It you believe you are a target of an investigation it is ALWAYS advisable to meet with a criminal defense lawyer immediately to determine what is the best path forward.
When you call on our Fort Bend criminal defense lawyer, Brandon Sims, he will put his over 15 years of experience to work for you. He will stand beside you during the investigation and help ensure that your rights are protected.
For dedicated representation, call The Sims Law Firm, PLLC today at (713) 766-1445!
- Dismissed Money Laundering (>=$2,500<$30K)
- Dismissed Felony Possession of Controlled Substance (OR 2-A >=4G<400G)
- Dismissed day of trial Felon in Possession of Firearm
- Dismissed Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child under the age of 14
- Dismissed Assault Causing Bodily Injury
Attorney Brandon Sims Will Handle Your Case From Start to Finish
Over 15 Years of Exclusively Practicing Criminal Law
Experienced Former Prosecutor
Handled Over a Thousand Cases
“Eloquent, Detailed, and Aggressive!!”- Nathan
“I can honestly say Mr. Brandon is a very honest, hardworking & caring person. He always took the time to explain things I never felt like I was rushed on anything. If I needed anything I always knew I can call or message him and he would respond immedi”- Lizbeth
“Mr. Sims clearly is an expert in his field and I am very thankful for his commitment to me as a client. Mr. Sims understood the situation and advocated for a solution.”- Victor
“From beginning to end, Brandon always had my best interest at hand.”- Mario
“Professional, caring, and hard working.”- Jonathyn
If you hesitate to hire an attorney, it may become more difficult to obtain favorable evidence and/or locate witnesses that can testify on your behalf. The sooner you contact The Sims Law Firm, PLLC the sooner we can discuss your charges and get started on your defense.
We are here to help you get through this difficult time, so don't wait to give us a call. Your first consultation with us is free!