Expunction Attorney in Fort Bend County
No one wants to go through life having a criminal record. At The Sims Law
Firm, PLLC we are ready to assist you in expunging criminal records from
your past. There is hope with our legal professionals working by your side.
Are you ready to clear your record?
Call Attorney Brandon Sims
today to learn more about what a Fort Bend County expunction lawyer can
do for you.
Clear Your Record and Reclaim Control of Your Life
You may be eligible for expunction in Fort Bend County if:
- Charges were never filed against you
- Charges were filed against you, but dismissed
- Charges were filed against you, but you were acquitted
- You were pardoned or otherwise granted relief based on your actual innocence
- You have not been tried and the prosecutor recommends expunction
Come to a Lawyer Who Genuinely Cares About Your Future
If you wish to have your criminal arrest record expunged, contact The Sims
Law Firm, PLLC. After getting some basic information from you we will
do the legal research necessary to determine whether you are entitled
to an expunction. It's tough going through life consistently having
a prior arrest record coming back to haunt you. If you are eligible for
an expunction, we can start generating the appropriate court filings right away.
Contact our Fort Bend County criminal defense lawyer to request your confidential