Drug Trafficking Attorney in Fort Bend County
Call (713) 766-1445 for Advocacy in the Greater Houston Area
Your rights, freedom, and future—these are just some of the few things
that are at stake when you are facing drug trafficking charges. Drug trafficking
refers to the illegal sale of a controlled substance, or distribution.
If you were recently arrested for this serious drug offense, you need
to take immediate action.
If convicted of a felony drug trafficking charge, you may face the following
- Between 180 days to 2 years in a State Jail Facility (State Jail Facility)
- Between 2 to 10 years in a Texas penitentiary (Third Degree Felony)
- Between 2 to 20 years in a Texas penitentiary (Second Degree Felony)
- Between 5-99 years in a Texas penitentiary (First Degree Felony)
- Between 10 and 99 years or life in prison and fine up to $100,000 [Sale
of between 200 and 400 grams] (Special Class Felony)
- Between 15 and 99 years or life in prison and fine up to $250,000 [Sale
of more than 400 grams] (Special Class Felony)
At The Sims Law Firm, PLLC, we have a vast working knowledge of search
and seizure law that may be utilized to argue that your constitutional
rights were violated by law enforcement when they seized the drugs. We
work relentlessly towards the most favorable case outcome available for
our clients. No matter how serious your situation may seem, we are confident
in the abilities of our
Fort Bend County drug crime lawyers to assist you in providing a formidable defense.
Take a look at what some of our
have to say about our services!
Discuss Your Case with Our Fort Bend County Criminal Defense Lawyer Now
At The Sims Law Firm, PLLC, we can carefully review the details of your
case during a
free evaluation. This will allow us to gain a better understanding of your specific needs
and how we can be of assistance to you.
For the client-focused and aggressive criminal defense you need,